Bursa is a beautiful city with a rich history and culture located in the Marmara region of Turkey. If you are planning a city tour in Bursa, below are some important places and activities that may interest you:
- Bursa Grand Mosque (Bursa Ulu Camii): This is the most famous religious building in Bursa. The city, which was once the first capital of the Ottoman Empire, is renowned for this magnificent mosque.
- The Green Mausoleum (Yeşil Türbe): The mausoleum of the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Osman Gazi, is famous for its green tiles and is therefore called the "Green Mausoleum."
- Bursa Fortress: Bursa Fortress is an important historical structure that reflects the city's history. Climb up to the fortress to enjoy panoramic views of the city.
- Uludağ: If you love nature and outdoor activities, consider a trip to Uludağ, which is right next to Bursa. In winter, you can go skiing, and in summer, you can go hiking.
- Bursa Soğanlı Botanical Garden: This botanical garden is a great place for nature enthusiasts to explore different plant species and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Bursa Silk Market and Grand Bazaar (İpek Han and Kapalıçarşı): If you enjoy shopping, be sure to visit İpek Han and Kapalıçarşı in Bursa, where you can find various handmade products, textiles, and souvenirs.
- Bursa Atatürk Avenue: This street is lined with restaurants, cafes, and shops, offering a great opportunity for dinner.
A city tour in Bursa provides an excellent opportunity to discover the historical and cultural treasures as well as the natural beauty of the city.
- ULU CAMİİ
- BURSA KALESİ
- SOĞANLI BOTANİK PARKI
- İPEK HAN